Dear Class of 2025 Student and Family,
Welcome to Queens High School for Language Studies! We are thrilled to have you as an incoming freshmen student and future Class of 2025 graduate. We hope this welcome message finds you and your family safe and well.
I know that many of you are anxious about the start of your high school experience this coming September. We are all still awaiting more information regarding fall re-opening, and important news may not be forthcoming until July or August. In the meanwhile, we are planning on the following:
- Introducing our school to you virtually. Our virtual orientation will be on Thursday, June 17th at 7PM via Zoom. We will have Spanish and Chinese language translation available. Please see the meeting link below.
- Gather information about you. Please complete this 10-minute Google Form so that we can learn more about you, your learning experience this past school year, and collect your questions and concerns: https://tinyurl.com/QHSLS2025
- Ensure that we can communicate over the summer. Please use the Google Form above to give us your most up to date information or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if your mailing, phone, or email information changes, even if only temporarily, so that we can be sure to get the most up to date information to you.
Would you like to learn more about QHSLS?
- You can view our open house presentation here: https://tinyurl.com/QHSLSWelcome
- You can watch a video of our junior and senior students describing QHSLS here: https://tinyurl.com/WhatStudentsSayQHSLS
We welcome you to our QHSLS PRIDE*! ?
* Our school mascot is the lion. Why? Our core values at QHSLS are Partnership, Responsibility, Inquiry, Determination, and Empathy. These spell out the word PRIDE. What’s another definition of pride? A family of lions!